Beauty | Fashion | Lifestyle

5 Cheap Makeup Products Every Beauty Junkie Should Own





As you can tell by the pictures, I love and have used these products a LOT. They're easily the five best drugstore products I've used, and I can hand-on-heart say that I've repurchased each of these multiple times (except the blusher, that I've only repurchased once! - I never get through an entire blusher though, so it is still a statement).

Let's start on the left. Maybelline's Anti Age Eraser Concealer in the shade Light has a permanent spot in my daily makeup bag for three reasons. It's easy to apply, because of the sponge built-in applicator (not the most hygienic thing in the world but it doesn't go near spots so, meh, I'll put up with it), the packaging in genius in that you get to use every.last.drop of the stuff thanks to the wind-down technology going on - if you're as cheap as me, this means a lot with your £7.99 concealer - and finally, it works a miracle on your under eyes. It's the most brightening concealer I've tried and I feel so happy in just applying an upside-down triangle of the stuff under my eyes and that being the area sorted. If dark under eyes is something you struggle with - you'll love it.

Next up, a cult favourite, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01. It's under a fiver, it's my go-to to cover literally anything on my face and it blends like a dream. That is all.

My go-to foundation of the ... past 4 months? ... and probably for the rest of my makeup days - Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 115/120. I love this foundation so much that I purchased every single shade for my college makeup kit. I've used it on so many skin types and it doesn't fail to give an even finish, not too dewy, not too matte. I'd buy it even if it were Chanel prices.

Maxfactor False Lash Effect mascara in Black. I featured this in my Rose Gold Makeup Menu eye look, it's great for length and definition. It's quite voluminous, there are definitely thicker looking mascaras out there, but it's the perfect middle that makes it a must-have for, well, everybody.

Finally, the NYX High Definition Blush in Amber. This is the only blusher I've ever repurchased, and I know it'll happen again a few times over. The texture and pigmentation is strong enough to not need much, but light enough that you aren't stepping on eggshells wondering if you're going to look like a rag doll today. This particular colour is something different from the other blushers I own - which are much more baby pink - and I reach for this daily. It suits a lot more skin tones than pinkier blushes, too.

Have you tried any of these? Let me know of other bargain products!

Alice.




No comments

Post a Comment

© ALICE HOWARTH MUA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig